Benefits by Iyanuoluwa Oyetunji
- Soursop may help to boost immunity because of its high vitamin C content. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that help to destroy free radicals in the body. A whole fruit contains about 215% of the recommended daily value of vitamin C.
- Soursop may also help in digestion due to its high fiber content.
Benefits by Carolina Castro
- Soursop is rich in phytochemicals important to fight inflammation as arthritis.
- Soursop is rich in vitamin C and fibers; plus is low in calories, excellent option for weight management and gut health.
- Soursop components may help fight some bacteria.
Benefits by Luciana M. Cherubin
- Soursop helps in digestion. One whole soursop fruit contains around 83% of your recommended daily allowance of fiber. Fiber helps to promote regularity and prevent digestive issues such as constipation.
- Soursop reduce inflammation. It contains a range of antioxidants, which fight free radicals, reducing the damage to your cells caused by oxidative stress. One of the side effects of oxidative stress is inflammation.
Dear Readers, Good and credible news reportage is tedious task and requires huge finances.
We are soliciting your Noble support for as low as N1,000 your support would go a long way in assisting us to continue to guarantee our readers quality news.
Bank transfers can be made to:
Account Name: Harvest and Commercial
Bank: Sterling Bank
Account Number: 0078627735