“Innoson Motors ,the pride of africa rose to prominence under the Peter Obi regime as governor of Anambra State.Now Peter Obi is going for Presidency of Nigeria and this is one of his major achievements.
Attacking Innoson is directed towards discrediting Peter Obi.
This is the company that produces buses which ply the SE for 10 hours daily from Lagos and he cannot even meet the increasing demand of the Private sector for mini buses.”
It started with this tweet
Innoson vehicles are shit, i will tell you that for free. The ones i supplied brand new to the Office of the Head of Service & several other ministries didn’t last. The ones my father bought for his farm use have all packed up. No be by MADE IN NIGERIA. Is it worth it?
Go to the Federal Secretariat Abuja, office of the SGF, Office of the Head of Civil service today, you will find abandoned Innoson vehicles littered everywhere. This is why you don’t find their cars on Nigerian roads. Na only Buhari they force govt agencies to buy am.
@Hyelasakda Our attention has been drawn to your tweet stating the vehicles you supplied to the Office of the Head of Service & several other ministries didn’t last. The ones my father bought for his farm use have all packed up.
We have been trying to ascertain the veracity of these claims through our sales office in Abuja and they’re not aware of your claims. Please can you update us further on these claims.
1. The model of the vehicles supplied and the year of supply
2. Your name or name of the company used in purchasing these vehicles
3. The location of these vehicles presently
4. The names of our contact person who have refused to attend to you over the years
5. The name of your father, the model of the vehicles bought and year or purchase(s). These will go a long way to address your compliant. Note, we treat our customers with respect and takes their complaints seriously.
We look forward to your prompt response.
Dear Readers, Good and credible news reportage is tedious task and requires huge finances.
We are soliciting your Noble support for as low as N1,000 your support would go a long way in assisting us to continue to guarantee our readers quality news.
Bank transfers can be made to:
Account Name: Harvest and Commercial
Bank: Sterling Bank
Account Number: 0078627735