The Worldwide United Forum For Igbo Patriots and Aborigines (WUFIPA) is fully in support of the statement credited to the Lagos State House of Assembly speaker Mudashiru Obasa that Lagos belongs to Yorubas, and that the Lagos State House of Assembly will urgently pass new property and business ownership laws favouring only Lagos State indigenes and reverse all reversibles.
While many people felt these laws are targeted at the Igbos because of the fallout of the March 18th, 2023 gubernatorial election in Lagos State, the WUFIPA organization sees it as a welcome development as long as the following criteria are included in the new laws, viz:
- The law will protect big Yoruba churches like RCCG, Winners Chapel, Deeper Life, Mountain of Fire etc, so that non-Yorubas will no longer attend these churches.
- The law will prevent non- Yorubas from marrying Yorubas and vice versa.
- All children born by non-Yoruba spouses to Yorubas will be termed illegitimate bastards and lose their inheritance rights in Lagos State.
- The law will make sure that all the oil companies’ head offices in Yorubaland are relocated to their operations bases in the Niger Delta region.
- The law will make sure that Yorubas attends only Yoruba owned schools and hospitals vice versa.
- The law will make the Yorubas rent their houses or sell their lands to only fellow Yorubas.
- The law will grant that Yorubas buy spare parts and other goods imported or manufactured only by Yorubas and vice versa.
- Zenith, Fidelity, Access, Standard Chartered bank, Insurance companies and other corporate organizations not owned by Yorubas will employ only non Yorubas and vice versa.
- The law will create separate public transport systems, markets, shopping malls and other public utilities that accommodate only Yorubas and vice versa.
The WUFIPA Organization hereby urges the Lagos State speaker and the entire members of the Lagos State House of Assembly to make the proposed new laws all encompassing for the benefit of Lagos State indigenes and non-indigenes.
Long live Lagos State!
- Pastor Edwin Chukwudire-Obi
©Share widely ®
Dear Readers, Good and credible news reportage is tedious task and requires huge finances.
We are soliciting your Noble support for as low as N1,000 your support would go a long way in assisting us to continue to guarantee our readers quality news.
Bank transfers can be made to:
Account Name: Harvest and Commercial
Bank: Sterling Bank
Account Number: 0078627735