1. Paul Biya of Cameron = over 40 years.
2. Denis Sassou Nguesso of Congo Republic =38 years. (Changed Constitution in 2015 to extend time limit)
3. Yoweri Museveni =37 years. Don’t sleep too comfortably. The African people know u are where u should not be.
4. Paul Kigame of Rwanda. You claimed the official role in April 2000, 23 years ago, but we know you have been there since July 1994. We see you. We know what you have been doing to dissidents in South Africa. Don’t sleep comfortably. We know you are where you should not be.
5. Alassane Dramane Ouattara, of Ivory Coast, in office since 2010 . Should have left in 2020, interpreted constitution unlawfully. France can’t save u forever. We know you have said you want to deal with Niger. We see you. We know you should not be there. Don’t be too comfy.
Source: Cecil84 on X
Dear Readers, Good and credible news reportage is tedious task and requires huge finances.
We are soliciting your Noble support for as low as N1,000 your support would go a long way in assisting us to continue to guarantee our readers quality news.
Bank transfers can be made to:
Account Name: Harvest and Commercial
Bank: Sterling Bank
Account Number: 0078627735