Police arrests fleeing Nigerian Man Michael Chidozie who beat his Wife To Death In Portharcourt over house rent

Nigerian Man Michael Chidozie B£eats Wife To Death In Portharcourt Mrs. Ufuoma Eriera Michael has died from alleged domestic violence from one Mr. Michael Chidozie who happened to be her husband. According to report, Ufuoma, a mother of three boys ( age 10, 7 and 5 respectively) died in the early hours of today in Portharcourt. Ebi Layo , a close friend to late Ufuoma narrated the ordeal the deceased went through before her last breath. According to her , the Late Mrs. Ufuoma Michael (32 years) who hails from Delta State, Nigeria always receives severe beating from her husband almost on a daily basis. She explained further that anytime the man want to carry out his onslaught against his wife, he will lock the room and beeat her to his satisfaction before he will let go. The routine beating started again late yesterday night. But this time around, the wife did not come out as usual or respond to the calling of the children. The husband later came out to order the children to go to bed. It was in the morning of March 5th, 2024 that the husband called the brother of the deceased, telling him that there was an emergency. When the brother rushed down to his house, he met the lifeless body of Mrs. Ufuoma, but did not meet the husband at home. The body of the Late Mrs. Ufuoma has since been deposited in the morgue as the husband is still at large. The children are also in police custody pending when family members will come to claim them”. May her soul rest in peace.


Sponsored Images

Reported by Benue based Lawyer Theresa Tor Anyim

further reports

The Police Public Relations Officer of the state command, Grace Iringe-Koko, confirmed the arrest of Chidozie, yesterday.

It was gathered that the suspect was arrested, Wednesday by Police personnel attached to Agip Police Division, Mile 4, Port Harcourt, following credible intelligence and transferred to State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, SCIID, Port Harcourt for discreet investigation.

It was learned that the remains of Ufuoma had bruises believed to have been inflicted on her by her husband.
It was also gathered that the suspect had fled the house after calling the brother of the deceased to come to the house over an emergency.

A source, who preferred anonymity, said when the brother to the victim arrived, he found the lifeless body of his sister, while the suspect was nowhere near home.

The source noted that the suspect had mounted pressure on his wife that she should take responsibility for paying their house rent and that the refusal of the woman to yield had caused a serious argument.

It further alleged that when the victim dropped dead, the suspect fled home, leaving the victim with their three children.

Dear Readers, Good and credible news reportage is tedious task and requires huge finances.

We are soliciting your Noble support for as low as N1,000 your support would go a long way in assisting us to continue to guarantee our readers quality news.
Bank transfers can be made to:
Account Name: Harvest and Commercial
Bank: Sterling Bank
Account Number: 0078627735